Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policies
- Classes will be confirmed only against a complete payment during the time of registration.
- Once the payment for a class is made, it will not be refundable in any part or whole.
- In case you are unable to attend the class, you may transfer it to another person or redeem it at a later date subject to availability.
- A minimum notice of 4 working days is required in order to receive a credit for a future class.
- For events and private group bookings, a minimum guarantee applicable is to be paid during the time of registration.
- Gift cards and class credit may be redeemed by calling or emailing us.
- Foodhall Cookery Studio reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to fulfil sufficient enrolment.
- If a class is cancelled or rescheduled, we will contact you on your registered phone number or email address to offer a full refund. A minimum of 14 working days is required to initiate the refund process by Foodhall Cookery Studio.
- If you a group of 4 or more and would like to reschedule your class, a minimum 14-day notice is required in order to receive a credit in the form of a coupon for a future class or event.