Day 1 – Basic Skills
- Knife Skills – Learn various cuts of vegetables and how to use
them in different cuisines.
- Basic Cooking Method – Learn different styles of cooking i.e.
boiling, stir-frying, poaching etc.
- Basic Ingredient Knowledge – Learn to pick the right
ingredients, basic flavour profiles and pairings
- Basic Vinaigrette and Healthy Dressings- Technique &amp;
- Healthy and Easy Salads
- How to process and preserve fruits and use them in different
forms in jams, preserves and smoothies.
- Learn to pickle vegetables and preserve them to use them
as accompaniments of dishes.
Day 2 – Breakfast Preparations
- Learn how to make basic egg preparations like omelettes,
poached eggs, sunny side up and more.
- Learn how to make basic Indian breakfast like poha, plain
paratha and stuffed paratha and halwa.
- Breakfast smoothie bowl, homemade granola and Milkshakes.
- Pancakes and Crepes.
Day 3 – Healthy Dips, Spreads & Sauces
- Five Mediterranean dips with accompaniments
- Five Asian dips with accompaniments
- Five Mexican Dips with accompaniments
- Five Italian Dips with accompaniments
Day 4 – Quick Lunch and Dinner Fixes
- Three styles of Soups – (cream, clear and puree)
- Three types of Sandwiches (plain, grilled and toasted using
- Two different types of stuffed parathas.
- Basic Indian lunch and dinner preparations. (dal, rice, mixed
vegetable and curry)
Day 5 – Elevating packaged food
- How to boil pasta and make simple pasta sauces
- Asian Stir-Fry with different sauces.
- Elevated Ramen (three different ways)
- Grilled chicken / grilled fish / cottage cheese with sauces
- One pot meals