Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Foodhall Cookery Studio
This Basic Cuisine programme opens the door to the adventures of cuisine. From day one, you begin to master the basic skills: from how to hold a knife properly, to how to peel vegetables or how to truss a chicken. As the course progresses, techniques are layered on one another, and become more complex. Demonstrations become more menu-oriented, incorporating such elements as organisation, preparation, balance and timing. Students also learn how to use and integrate condiments, herbs and spices into their recipes producing a variety of flavours which complement the dishes prepared. As a solid grounding in basic cuisine, this programme is for beginners and experienced students alike. We received an overwhelming response for our Two Week Intensive Culinary Course and are are diving deeper into each cuisine with a Two Week Intensive Cuisine Course this September. Each session will give you a detailed understanding of different ingredients and flavours particular to that cuisine and ways in which they will be used. Sign up for this Two Week Intensive Cuisine Course or individual session to master the art of cooking your favourite cuisines
Day 1- Italian
Day 2 – European & Mediterranean
Day 3 – Lebanese & Middle Eastern
Day 4 – Mexican & Spanish
Day 5 – Indian Cuisine
Day 6 – Burmese Cuisine
Day 7 – Japanese Cuisine
Day 8 – Chinese Cuisine
Day 9 – Thai Cuisine
Day 10 – Korean Cuisine
Day 11- Singapore & Malaysian Cuisine
Day 12- Indonesian Cuisine
13. The class will commence on time. Please ensure you reach the studio 15 minutes before the class starts.
14. In an event you are delayed, we request you to try and catch up as best you can, We will not be able to repeat the content However we will try our best to help you post the class.
15. The class duration is approximate 3.5 hours and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
16. Since each class is semi hands-on we will not have individual work stations, but will work in smaller groups on tasks assigned.
17. You will be provided an apron, chef cap, recipes and cooking material during the class.
18. Locker and changing room facilities are available at the studio.
19. Since you will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class, it is recommended you wear comfortable and closed-toe shoes. If you have long hair, please tie them back.
20. You will get to savor the food you cook in our private dining area at the end of the class.
21. If you have a food allergy, please alert us during the time of registration so that we can make alternate arrangements, as adjustment to recipes cannot be made during the class.
22. Our recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours. Please reach out to us in case you have any specific dietary requirements.
23. Foodhall Cookery Studio is not responsible for any accidents or injuries during the class.
24. Please note that the menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion.