Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Vegetarian Japanese Cuisine
- Miso Soup
- Sakura Salad With Ponzu Dressing
- Rock Corn Tempura
- Veg Bento box – (Sea salt edamame , Age dashi tofu , Bento rice , Sweet Miso Cottage cheese, Vegetable tempura)
- Vegetarian teriyaki sauce
- Soya ginger and butter glazed vegetables.
- Ramen bowl – Crumb fried tofu, pickled vegetables, sprouts, bok choy, corn
Japanese food is full of flavour and soul and unlike the common mis-conception, it broadly caters to vegetarians and vegans too! In this class we explore beyond the conventional sushi and introduce you to veg tempura, soups, salads, bento boxes, ramen bowls and more.