Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Vegan Balinese Masterclass
This class is inspired from Vinita’s trip to Bali where she devoured the amazing local cuisine and was amazed by its diversity. Balinese food shares a few similarities with Thai and other cuisines from that region but it is yet so distinctly different and uniquely flavored. She brings to you some of the yummiest and healthiest foods from Bali, in an oil- free, vegan avatar.
- Base Gede- Balinese Multipurpose base spice paste
- Sup Timun- Fresh Cucumber in turmeric broth
- Pepes Jamur- Grilled Mushroom in banana leaf
- Balinese Kare Sayur- Vegetable curry
- Tempeh kecap asin with gado gado sauce – Marinated Tempeh with stir fried vegetables & gado gado sauce
- Bubur Injin – Black rice pudding