Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
TEA TIME INDIAN SNACKS
- Vaghareli Chaas ( spiced buttermilk)
- Vaghareli Mirchi ( tempered peppers green chutney)
- Gatte Ka Shaak ( Chickpea dumplings)
- Satpadi roti ( lentil pancakes)
- Pithla ( gramflour Chutney)
- Panki ( Indian Crepe cooked in banan leaf)
- Fada ni khichadi
- Baked khichdi
Tea time is that one time of the day when the entire family comes together and unwinds after a long tiring day and is almost like a ritual is most Indian homes. Everybody has their favourite beverage like chai and coffee, adding a snack on the side takes the whole tea-time experience up a notch.