Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Some of the most irresistible desserts look a little uninspiring on the plate. They need a hit of colour to come to life. You probably know that making the dessert is only half the battle. Plating is just as important and we will make you discover the plating skills and techniques.
- A small batch will be made in the class as an interactive demo.
- The chef will demonstrate plating styles and techniques.
- Students will get a chance to play around with plating their dishes as well.
- Some items may be prepared in advance due to required setting and cooling times.This is not an eggfree workshop
- ‘Dark Chocolate Orange’ – Dark Chocolate Orange Mousse, Torched Meringue, Mint Granita, Orange Sauce
- ‘Apple Pie’ – Apple Mousse, Apple Cake, Vanilla Almond Shortcrust, Lemon Thyme Crumble, Cinnamon Ice Cream, Warm Caramel Sauce
- ‘Baklava’ – Baklava Cigars, Crystallized Pistachios, Dehydrated Rose Petals, Vanilla Chantilly Cream, Honeycomb Ice Cream