Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Pizzas Around Italy
1. Pizza Napolitano (Classic Italian hand tossed pizza)
2. Pizza alla Pala (Roman style Paddle pizza made up of leftover bread dough fermented overnight )
3. Pizza Tonda Romana (Roman style thin crust pizza)
4. Pizza al Padellino ( Torino style deep dish pizza baked in a pan)
5. Pizza Siciliana ( Thick crust pizza with a fluffy, sponge-like consistency)
6. Dolce Pizza (Dessert pizza made up of sweetened ricotta , honey & alomonds)
*Students will get a chance to make their own customised pizzas by using an array of vegetarian, non-vegetarian toppings & gourmet cheeses from our pantry
If you’ve ever visited Italy you might have noticed that there is not one but many different types of Italian pizzas, from la pizza Napoletana to la pizza Romana. Just like America has New York-style pizza, Chicago-style deep dish pizza, and so on. In this master class you will learn to create unique styles of pizzas inspired by various regions of Italy, Each student will have an option to choose and create their signature pizzas by using exotic vegetarian & non vegetarian ingredients from our pantry or simply follow the Chef and create Italian classics.