Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
- Dak Gomtang ( Korean Chicken Soup )
- Mushroom or Chicken Bulgogi
- Dak Bokkeum tang (Spicy braised chicken)
- Korean Tofu with Spicy Korean Ketchup
- Japchae‚Ä® (Korean Noodles)
- Bibimbap ( Mixed Korean Bowl with Rice , Meat & Vegetables)
This workshop is for those who are interested in the exciting flavors of the globe.The aim for this workshop is to teach the participants recipes that bring some authentic Korean tastes on the dinner table, and at the same time, are easy to prepare. The workshop focuses on recipes that involve ingredients which are available and easily accessible from local stores and that are feasible to cook for anyone who has no experiences with¬†Korean cuisine. The Korean Cuisine Workshop is an easy and fun way to get acquainted with the rich and palatable flavors of the diverse and colorful Korea