Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Intensive Japanese Cuisine
- Learn how to cook sushi rice.
- Learn how to make your own veg and non veg sushi roll.
- Learn how to make Dipping sauces – Sesame mayonnaise, soy dipping sauce, spicy mayonnaise.
- Learn how to make Sweet and spicy soba noodle salad.
- Learn how to make Tempura vegetables/ Tempura prawns.
- Learn how to make sweet miso Cottage cheese/ Salmon
- Learn how to make katsu curry.
Prepare restaurant style Japanese food at home. This intensive workshop will teach you how to cook sushi, tempura, katsu, salads and more from scratch. Learn all about authentic Japanese ingredients and techniques in detail and surprise your friends and family with a meal as authentic and delicious as any popular Japanese restaurant.