Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
INSTAGRAM LIVE WITH RAVEENA TAURANI – HEALTHY MANGO TREATS
Cubed Mango – 300g
Silken Tofu – 150g
Maple Syrup – 2 tbsp
Coconut Cream – 1/3 cup
Pinch of Salt
Crushed Pistachios For Garnish
If you’re conscious about no-refined-anything and cutting down on sugar, Raveena Taurani of Yogisattava will be sharing her go-to mango treat! Tune in for this guilt-free recipe that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
METHOD & RECIPE:
1. Soak mango in water for 15 minutes and then begin to peel and cut into cubes, leave to freeze overnight.
2. Prepare coconut milk and leave in the fridge overnight so that it segregates and becomes thicker in consistency.
3. Drain off excess liquid from the tofu and measure out and keep.
4. In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend.
5. Pour into a glass jar/mould of choice and leave to set for a minimum of 2 hours in the freezer.
6. Garnish with some fresh mint and enjoy!