Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Healthy Pizza Making
- Learn how to make Quinoa pizza crust.
- Learn how to make Cauliflower pizza crust.
- Learn how to make Multigrain pizza crust.
- Learn how to make Beetroot pizza crust.
- Learn how to make Zucchini pizza.
- Learn how to make Aubergine pizza.
Making homemade bread is easier than it sounds and can be even healthier than the bread at the supermarket. When it comes to baking healthy bread, the simplest way to boost nutrition is to use whole-grain flour. Bread, like most foods, is generally healthier when made with whole, unprocessed ingredients without a lot of additives. We’ll show you how to choose the correct flour and other ingredients apt for making healthy bread, and how to work with them so your bread turns out just right. I’ll also point you to top-rated bread recipes that are packed with nutrients and taste great, too.