Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Healthy Energy Bars
- Raspberry & Pistachio Energy Bar
- Apricot & Millet Energy Bar
- Peanut butter , Orange & Chocolate Energy Bar
- Apple & Cinnamon Energy Bar
- Almond butter & Cranberry Energy Bar
- Banana & Oat Energy Bar
- Lemon , Bluberry & Chia Superfood Bar
- Honey Crunch Fruit & Nut Muesli Rocks
Energy bars, also known as granola bars, are sold in all grocery stores and are a great source of nutrition that will give you a little bit of an extra boost to get you going through long days. Whether you use them for a pre-workout snack, to aid in your weight loss mission, or to just provide a dose of complete protein, these healthy energy bars will keep you full. However most store-bought bars can be costly and sometimes laced with ingredients that you might not want to consume and hence we present our Healthy Energy Bars class with recipes that will keep you refreshed and energised during 2020 with tons of healthy snacks.