Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Gourmet Party Soups
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup With Crisp Kale & Garlic
- Wild Mushroom Soup With Mascarpone Cream
- Japanese Ramen Noodle Soup ( With an option of chicken )
- Smoked Corn & Jalapeno Soup
- French Bouillabaisse Soup ( Seafood Soup)
- Lemony Thai Coconut Soup ( with an option of prawns)
- Mexican Bean & Tortilla Soup ( with a option of chicken )
- Roasted Tomato & Lentil Soup with Garlic Crumble
A soup is like a warm hug in a bowl and we’re talking about party cooking, what better way to start off your guests than with a hot bowl of comforting soup. Now we know soup sounds like a very ‘basic’ dish to be serving at a party, that’s why we’ve taken things up a notch and introduced this Gourmet Party Soups Class. Learn how to make 8 different types of gourmet soups, using easily available ingredients.