Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Day 1 Student Survival Cooking Camp – Basic Skills
- Knife Skills – Learn various cuts of vegetables and how to use them in different cuisines.
- Basic Cooking Method – Learn different styles of cooking i.e. boiling, stir-frying, poaching etc.
- Basic Ingredient Knowledge – Learn to pick the right ingredients, basic flavour profiles and pairings
- Basic Vinaigrette and Healthy Dressings- Technique & Storage tips
- Healthy and Easy Salads
- How to process and preserve fruits and use them in different forms in jams, preserves and smoothies.
- Learn to pickle vegetables and preserve them to use them as accompaniments of dishes.