Day 1 – Basic Skills
- Knife Skills – Learn various cuts of vegetables and how to use them in
- Basic Cooking Method – Learn different styles of cooking i.e. boiling,
stir-frying, poaching etc
- Basic Ingredient Knowledge – Learn to pick the right ingredients, basic
flavor profiles and pairings
- Basic Vinaigrettes and Healthy Dressings- Technique & Storage tips
- Healthy and Easy Salads
- How to process and preserve fruits and use them in different forms in
jams, preserves and smoothies.
- Learn to pickle vegetables and preserve them to use them as
accompaniments of dishes.
Day 2 – Breakfast Preparations
- Learn how to make basic egg preparations like omelets, poached eggs,
sunny side up and more.
- Healthy Smoothies , Milkshakes and Juices
- Breakfast Quesadillas and Breakfast Burritos
- Pancakes and Crepes.
Day 3 – Healthy Dips , Spreads & Sauces
- Mediterranean dips
- Asian dips
- Mexican Dips
- Italian Dips
- Sauces which can be used as a base for soups and curries
Day 4 – Quick Lunch and Dinner Fixes
- Three styles of Soups – (cream, clear and puree)
- Three types of Sandwiches (plain, grilled and toasted using healthy
- Two different types of stuffed paranthas.
- Basic Indian lunch and dinner preparations. (dal, rice, mixed vegetable
Day 5 – Elevating packaged food
- How to boil pasta and make simple pasta sauces
- Asian Stir-Fry with different sauces.
- Elevated Ramen (three different ways)
- Grilled chicken / grilled fish / cottage cheese with sauces and
- Basic Indian breakfast, lunch and dinner preparations. (dal, rice, mixed
vegetable and curry)
- One pot meals