Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Day 5 Student Survival Cooking Camp – Elevating Packaged Food
Our five day student survival cooking course is designed for students who are about to go to college or university or who are leaving halls of residence to fend for themselves. They will learn basic cooking techniques like how to choose ingredients, how to use leftovers, how to budget and manage money and learn wholesome Home style dishes, to help Stay away from junk food which will help them survive healthily through their time away.
Students have an option to sign up for individual classes or a 5 class package. All ingredients, equipment, Chefs cap, Apron and recipe cards will be provided at the studio. Students have an option to eat whatever they cook for lunch or carry the same back home with them.
- How to boil pasta and make simple pasta sauces
- Asian Stir-Fry with different sauces.
- Elevated Ramen (three different ways)
- Grilled chicken / grilled fish / cottage cheese with sauces and accompaniments
- Basic Indian breakfast, lunch and dinner preparations. (dal, rice, mixed vegetable and curry)
- One pot meals