Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Complete Course in Cold Appetisers and Salads by Chef Ishita Shah & Edjose Fernandes
Not everyone loves vegetables, but most people can get behind a good salad bar. We love the concept of salad bar for a quick dinner idea—something about calling it “salad and appetiser bar” makes it more glamorous! And there are certain toppings that scream salad bar and make it even more special, like peas, hard-boiled eggs, or cottage cheese (or bacon bits, really!). Below, we’re sharing our favorite salad bar ideas so that you can recreate this simple weeknight dinner yourself. These salad bar ideas are easy to prep and require very little time to make. A DIY salad bar is perfect for weeknight dinners or feeding a crowd
- Watermelon & mozarella gazpacho
- Chilled melon soup with gari salsa & Yoghurt sorbet
- Mango chilli basil shooter
- Prawns cheviche on multigrain toast/ Avocado Cheviche on Multigrain Toast
- Scallion labneh on Cucumber Disk with Sumac Dust.
- Modern Take on Herbed Creamcheese & Califronian grape with prune compote .
- Trio of quinoa,spiced zucchini,citrus green dressing.
- Tossed classic Ceasar with parmesan crisp
- Thai pomello salad with tamarind and jaggery dressing.
Charcutier board with cheese and accompaniments.